Powerful and condensed but with a good acidity and velvety power. It has a great balance between acidity and alcohol. Fatty, persistent and with a great end, it is open to balsamic nuances, black fruits, spices and shy – floral background. Medium-high layer, dark cherry in color with purple hues. Pairing nicely with all types of meat, specifically with game birds, but it can also be enjoyed without any side dish.
HUERTO DE LA CONDESA
Huerto de la Condesa La Palmera 2019 (0,75L)
Poderoso y concentrado pero con buena acidez y potencia aterciopelada. Tiene un perfecto equilibrio entre acidez y alcohol.
23,00 € 75 cl
- Grape variety: 100% Syrah
- Alcohol Vol.: 15,5%
- PH 3,71
- Height: 550 metres
- Soil: Calcareus-Clay
- Density: 4.500 vines/ha.
- Harvest: Handpicked in 10kg cases
- Cold maceration: Grapes stored for 24 hours in a refrigerated room (4°C).
- Selection: Total stalking of the bunches with careful control of fermentation temperature.
- Fermentaion: Cold skin contact maceration and controlled fermentation at 24ºC in stainless
- Ageing: 12 months ageing in 225 litres french oak barrels (new and second use).
- Bottled in August 2020